FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

LOCK FAIL!!!

<<

mister sour

User avatar

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Posts: 1208

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:07 am

Location: Missouri

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:30 pm

LOCK FAIL!!!

I will put this in this thread because this type of lock is... A FAIL!
Check the description in the video for the details.
<<

Laporte

User avatar

Contributor
Contributor

Posts: 25

Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 1:09 am

Location: Sudbury

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

That is so funny.

A good way to ensure you are never locked out of your house.

And a better way to ensure that anyone else is never locked out of your house, either.

Edit: It's ironic that the branding on the lock is a "turner".
<<

chris

User avatar

Contributor
Contributor

Posts: 877

Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:47 am

Location: Mansfield, TX, USA

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

Haha, nice!
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.
<<

mister sour

User avatar

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Posts: 1208

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:07 am

Location: Missouri

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

Laporte wrote:That is so funny.

A good way to ensure you are never locked out of your house.

And a better way to ensure that anyone else is never locked out of your house, either.

Edit: It's ironic that the branding on the lock is a "turner".

That's exactly what i told my friend. A Turner always turns LOL
<<

Dopug

Familiar Face

Posts: 162

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Location: United kingdom

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

Thats so funny, whats the point in having a lock like that?

Is the problem due to the lock not being installed properly, or is it just the stupidist design flaw ever?
<<

KokomoLock

User avatar

Professor Emeritus Of Lockpickology and Smithery

Posts: 1107

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Location: Indiana

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

I have played with one of those, bad thing on them is you have to read the instructions to install it properly, that leaves out 75% of the population!!
<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Posts: 1416

Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:14 am

Location: Knoxville TN

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

hahahahahahahaaahahaa

stupid
Image
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

Dopug

Familiar Face

Posts: 162

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Location: United kingdom

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

ah so it is the installation thats at fault, is the lock just the wrong way round or something?
<<

KokomoLock

User avatar

Professor Emeritus Of Lockpickology and Smithery

Posts: 1107

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Location: Indiana

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

Dopug wrote:ah so it is the installation thats at fault, is the lock just the wrong way round or something?


Don't know, something could have broken but they come from the factory set up for a right handed door, for a left handed door like in the video there is a screw that has to be removed for proper operation.
<<

Oldfast

User avatar

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Posts: 4398

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:16 pm

Location: Michigan

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

KokomoLock wrote:I have played with one of those, bad thing on them is you have to read the instructions to install it properly, that leaves out 75% of the population!!

HA! Funny shit man. Nice vid Sour... straight and to the point. lol

I was just looking at one of those the other day. The idea behind this "revolutionary LOL" lock is that you can lock your door on your way out without the need for a key. My guess too, would be improper installation due to the swing of the door.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

nhoj_yelbom

User avatar

Active Member

Posts: 365

Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 8:21 am

Location: Florida

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:17 am

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

nice!
Wanted TrioVing, ASSA, BiLock, Environmental Locks and Keys, Ingersoll
<<

bezza1

User avatar

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Posts: 681

Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:34 am

Location: nsw,australia

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:34 am

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

lol nice
keep going dont look back allways achive your goals
and follow your dreams................
<<

mister sour

User avatar

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Posts: 1208

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:07 am

Location: Missouri

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:15 am

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

Oldfast wrote:
KokomoLock wrote:I have played with one of those, bad thing on them is you have to read the instructions to install it properly, that leaves out 75% of the population!!

HA! Funny shit man. Nice vid Sour... straight and to the point. lol

I was just looking at one of those the other day. The idea behind this "revolutionary LOL" lock is that you can lock your door on your way out without the need for a key. My guess too, would be improper installation due to the swing of the door.

Ha! So its supposed to allow the Owner to lock the door without a key. My friend bought it "Pre-installed in the door" at Menards, so, go figure lol.
<<

Laporte

User avatar

Contributor
Contributor

Posts: 25

Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 1:09 am

Location: Sudbury

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:42 am

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

mister sour wrote:Ha! So its supposed to allow the Owner to lock the door without a key. My friend bought it "Pre-installed in the door" at Menards, so, go figure lol.


So, he got the lock pre-installed when he bought the door?!

That sounds like insanity to me.
<<

Oldfast

User avatar

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Posts: 4398

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:16 pm

Location: Michigan

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:24 am

Re: LOCK FAIL!!!

Some of those people at Menards are not properly trained. The same day I seen that Turner, I was picking up a Schlage Secure Key for someone. At first, I thought someone had swiped the reset key from it. When the 2nd one I grabbed also was missing one I asked the guy what the deal was. He said their shipments of them lately were about 1/2 and 1/2- some w/ some w/ out reset keys.

Anyway, getting off track. He said they'd cut me one up front. After explaining the entire concept of these locks to the girl in front, lol, she proceded to simply cut me a copy (not on a reset key, mind you) lol. Anyway, long story short.. 3 fuckin' trips from the front to the back of the store and I finally left w/ my cut reset key. lol
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
Next

Return to Pin Tumbler Locks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot]

Don't forget to visit our sponsors for all of your lockpicking needs!
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Grop
"CA Black" theme designed by stsoftware