FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Members Say Hi

<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Sat May 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Re: Members Say Hi

Welcome Roy! Great place here :D
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

LockManipulator

Post Sat May 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Great to have you here Roy! IMO, homemade picks are always the best :)
<<

sirpixalock

Familiar Face

Post Thu May 08, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi, my name is Nate...started tinkering with locks and such almost 3 years ago now and decided to take Penn Foster's Locksmithing course. For the last 2 years I've been running a little business I started on the side in West Virgina called UrgenKey re-keying locks, doing auto lockouts, cutting/originating keys, lock installs etc. Mostly residential, I haven't dabbled much in automotive as far as programing keys and remotes but I just got my first 4 2 in 1 Lishi's in the mail yesterday and a ck-100 on the way so I'm really looking forward to taking on some automotive jobs.
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu May 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Welcome Nate/sirpixalock! You'll love this place. Lot's of great information and people willing to share and help in pretty much any area relating to locks. Chat can be fun too so give that a try.

Good to have you on board!

-Mike
I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. Beyond that, not so much.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Thu May 08, 2014 2:19 pm

Welcome, Nate. Glad you joined us. See you in chat!

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Oldfast

Post Thu May 08, 2014 7:45 pm

A big welcome to you sir. I'm sure you'll love it here... and it sounds like you have plenty to add :D
<<

Deoje362

Post Fri May 23, 2014 8:19 pm

I've been lurking here for a long time. I have just gotten back into lock picking and figured I would participant some this time around. I look forward to learning and re leaning a lot.
<<

nsquidc

Familiar Face

Post Fri May 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Glad to have you around! Good to hear that you've started things up again. Hope you're enjoying the 1100s :-)
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri May 23, 2014 9:49 pm

Welcome. Wonder what kind of pet deoje has. :lol:

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Oldfast

Post Mon May 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Deoje362 wrote:I've been lurking here for a long time. I have just gotten back into lock picking and figured I would participant some this time around. I look forward to learning and re leaning a lot.

You'll ALWAYS return to the DARK SIDE :)
Nice to see another one come out of 'lurking status'.
<<

Deoje362

Post Mon May 26, 2014 5:34 pm

nsquidc wrote:Glad to have you around! Good to hear that you've started things up again. Hope you're enjoying the 1100s :-)

I am. They were quite frustrating at first, but one of the locks I got from you was the first American that I have been able to open. I got one of them open several times. Then I could not get it to open at all no matter what I tried. Earlier today I was able to open in again. I am far from consistent with it, but I'm getting better.

GWiens2001 wrote:Welcome. Wonder what kind of pet deoje has. :lol:

Gordon

I'm a big time dog person as I am sure you figured out. You would be surprised how may people just don't get it. I have a white German Shepard named Deoje, a blue Catahoula Leopard dog named Mongo, and a purebred Georgia Brown dog named Molly Mudd :D .

Oldfast wrote:You'll ALWAYS return to the DARK SIDE :)
Nice to see another one come out of 'lurking status'.

As my wife says, I'm a collector of hobbies. I bounce around a lot. I just like to learn new things. I picked up picking a while back,but never got very good at it. I've circled back around and I am learning a lot more this time around.
<<

bambooman36

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:56 am

hows it going guys my name is cory A.K.A. Bambooman36 coming all the way from hawaii or "the Rock"..lol im a newbie on here so i hope to make friends and learn a thing or two. im a hobbyist and ive always been interested in lock picking and have for the past couple of years. to me its a challenge and adventures and always excited. what drove me here was safe manipulation its my next adventure or a learning mission. well i hope to make friends and learn.
<<

Oldfast

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:27 am

Welcome Cory... I'm Mike. Glad you're here :)
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Cory, welcome from Arizona. You will find a fair few of us beginning spinners here! We all learn from each other, and just because you are new don't feel shy about asking questions or offering your ideas. Pretty helpful guys here, except for me. I'm a jerk, but the other guys are ok. :mrgreen:

Gordon
<<

bambooman36

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:05 pm

GWiens2001 wrote:Cory, welcome from Arizona. You will find a fair few of us beginning spinners here! We all learn from each other, and just because you are new don't feel shy about asking questions or offering your ideas. Pretty helpful guys here, except for me. I'm a jerk, but the other guys are ok. :mrgreen:

Gordon

hi gordon you jerk..lol thanks for the good words. i used to live down in tucson and all i can say is HOT! again thanks for the kind words and my brain is trying to soak up as much as possible. ive been tweeking out all night days on end trying not to fall into the dark side of spinning but this safes powers is pretty strong..lol
PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself