FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Members Say Hi

<<

bambooman36

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Re: Members Say Hi

Oldfast wrote:Welcome Cory... I'm Mike. Glad you're here :)

aloha mike thanks for the welcome party. ive been following your chronicles and i also wrote to you on youtube but not sure if the message got to you but any im sure i have a bunch of questions for you. ive been educating myself as much as possible and read as much as i could before i ask. its a pleasure to meet you and the rest of the crew.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm

bambooman36 wrote:.....and I also wrote to you on youtube but not sure if the message got to you...

Ah yes, I do recall your message on the tube. I did receive it and I replied...
but now you've got me curious... did you receive my PM? I've STILL not updated
my channel since they switched everything up on me the last time :/ Their constant
updates bug the living shit outta me... but I won't get started, lol. Anyway, until I update
I'm unable to comment or respond on videos. I can however, still do personal messaging.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:11 pm

bambooman36 wrote:hi gordon you jerk..lol thanks for the good words. i used to live down in tucson and all i can say is HOT! again thanks for the kind words and my brain is trying to soak up as much as possible. ive been tweeking out all night days on end trying not to fall into the dark side of spinning but this safes powers is pretty strong..lol

:D :D :D

Care to take a guess where in Arizona I live/work? Give you one guess. Bet you get it right. Hint? It has been about 105-110 for the last week. :twisted:

Now here is a bit of a flip - used to live in Kauai. :)

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Welcome Cory! It's good to see another spinner here! I'm Mike and glad you are joining us.

GWiens2001 wrote:Cory, welcome from Arizona. You will find a fair few of us beginning spinners here! We all learn from each other, and just because you are new don't feel shy about asking questions or offering your ideas. Pretty helpful guys here, except for me. I'm a jerk, but the other guys are ok. :mrgreen:

Gordon

Fist off,Gordon is a liar. :shock: He's neither a beginner nor a jerk. Although I don't know why either of you want to live where it's 105 degrees!

Either way, post your questions and your experiences. We all learn from one another here and I guess that's the nature of a forum. Gordon, Oldfast, and others are great resources and the rest of us amateurs will do our best to fill in the blanks.

Welcome!

-Mike
I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. Beyond that, not so much.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Mikeh727 wrote:Fist off,Gordon is a liar. :shock: He's neither a beginner nor a jerk. Although I don't know why either of you want to live where it's 105 degrees!

-Mike

You are right, Mikeh. Have to admit it: I am an experienced jerk! ;)

And why live where it is 105? Four reasons:
1. You don't have to shovel sunshine
2. You don't have to shovel sunshine
3. Uhh... forgot the other two reasons. Sure they have something to do with sunshine, though. Or maybe that is why I can't remember. :roll:

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:07 pm

GWiens2001 wrote:
You are right, Mikeh. Have to admit it: I am an experienced jerk! ;)

And why live where it is 105? Four reasons:
1. You don't have to shovel sunshine
2. You don't have to shovel sunshine
3. Uhh... forgot the other two reasons. Sure they have something to do with sunshine, though. Or maybe that is why I can't remember. :roll:

Gordon

Okay, I'll give you the experienced part. :)

But I'm pretty sure that sunshine is frying your brain! I know, it's a DRY heat....

Why I don't live where it's 105?

1) My kids can shovel the snow.
2) I can hire neighbor kids to shovel the snow if my kids are being lazy.
3) I have a four wheel drive truck...I don't need to shovel the snow.
4) Can't get out of the driveway? SNOW DAY!!!
5) Oh yeah...it's 105!!! Dry heat is still HEAT!

Cheers!

-Mike
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:35 pm

It's a dry heat... Like a blow-torch. Oh, wait. That is your argument.

Gordon
<<

bambooman36

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:49 pm

GWiens2001 wrote:
bambooman36 wrote:hi gordon you jerk..lol thanks for the good words. i used to live down in tucson and all i can say is HOT! again thanks for the kind words and my brain is trying to soak up as much as possible. ive been tweeking out all night days on end trying not to fall into the dark side of spinning but this safes powers is pretty strong..lol

Care to take a guess where in Arizona I live/work? Give you one guess. Bet you get it right. Hint? It has been about 105-110 for the last week. :twisted:

Gordon

im just gonna take a shot and say phoenix?..lol i must say i love the winter time but i asked myself what the hell i was doing up there..lol (college to play football) right on what part of kauai? why where you living up there?
<<

bambooman36

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:54 pm

Oldfast wrote:
bambooman36 wrote:.....and I also wrote to you on youtube but not sure if the message got to you...

Ah yes, I do recall your message on the tube. I did receive it and I replied...
but now you've got me curious... did you receive my PM? I've STILL not updated
my channel since they switched everything up on me the last time :/ Their constant
updates bug the living shit outta me... but I won't get started, lol. Anyway, until I update
I'm unable to comment or respond on videos. I can however, still do personal messaging.

yeah i dont know i didnt see anything and yes there bugs been irritating but im glad to get on here and run into you folks. i literally had to focus on other things because ive been smoking my brains out on this fire fyter safe.
<<

bambooman36

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Mikeh727 wrote:Welcome Cory! It's good to see another spinner here! I'm Mike and glad you are joining us.

GWiens2001 wrote:Cory, welcome from Arizona. You will find a fair few of us beginning spinners here! We all learn from each other, and just because you are new don't feel shy about asking questions or offering your ideas. Pretty helpful guys here, except for me. I'm a jerk, but the other guys are ok. :mrgreen:

Gordon

Fist off,Gordon is a liar. :shock: He's neither a beginner nor a jerk. Although I don't know why either of you want to live where it's 105 degrees!

whats up mike thanks for the good words yeah i dont know why the hell i was down in the gates or hell..lol oh yeah i forgot it was for college. i learned that pool parties are amazing in college and a lot college kids do the dumbest sh*t

Either way, post your questions and your experiences. We all learn from one another here and I guess that's the nature of a forum. Gordon, Oldfast, and others are great resources and the rest of us amateurs will do our best to fill in the blanks.

Welcome!

-Mike
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:45 pm

bambooman36 wrote:
GWiens2001 wrote:

Gordon

im just gonna take a shot and say phoenix?..lol i must say i love the winter time but i asked myself what the hell i was doing up there..lol (college to play football) right on what part of kauai? why where you living up there?

Used to work at Plantation Gardens.

Gordon
<<

bambooman36

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:38 am

GWiens2001 wrote:
bambooman36 wrote:
GWiens2001 wrote:

Gordon

Used to work at Plantation Gardens.

Gordon

awesome! gordon well its a pleasure to make a new friend on here and maybe one day ill run into you in az. since i go back now and then because unfortunately i got stuck with my girl and she is from glendale.
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:20 am

bambooman36 wrote:yeah i dont know i didnt see anything and yes there bugs been irritating but im glad to get on here and run into you folks. i literally had to focus on other things because ive been smoking my brains out on this fire fyter safe.

Looks like those are very similar to the direct entry Sentry safes. There's some good info in the safe section of the forum on getting those open. Stop on over there and post your experience with your safe!

-Mike
<<

bambooman36

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:30 am

Mikeh727 wrote:
bambooman36 wrote:yeah i dont know i didnt see anything and yes there bugs been irritating but im glad to get on here and run into you folks. i literally had to focus on other things because ive been smoking my brains out on this fire fyter safe.

Looks like those are very similar to the direct entry Sentry safes. There's some good info in the safe section of the forum on getting those open. Stop on over there and post your experience with your safe!

-Mike[/quo

whats up mike yeah its a dial and key fire fyter safe i tried to feel the wheels on it seems to be 3 wheels. yeah i need to swing on it and check out some of these guys spinning. just wish i could contribute a bit more.
<<

jones

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Hi jones here, I'm a locksmith in Arizona, from a smaller town. My Dad was a locksmith as well, but he was always hiding any mistakes he ever made. I have always thought learning from mistakes was a golden opportunity and I sure made a lot of them
I actually think I found this forum looking after bump stop lock spray, but I can use some help with the kwikset smart key locks as well as the newer schlage locks that come pre-packed with spool drivers. I like to open safes too, it's quite a feeling as some of you must know. Some here will know me as billdeserthills on a dif site(s). I have actually felt that my lockpicking skills have improved recently just from reading of everyone's experiences and techniques with lock picking.
PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself