FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Introductions

<<

Turtle0Monkey

Familiar Face

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:58 am

Introductions

Hello,

My name is Joey, but I have a YouTube channel under Turtle0Monkey. I am a hobbyist and enjoy picking locks in my spare time. Recently I have connected with companies to create product review videos for them. I can SPP some spools, but serrated is still kicking my butt. I enjoy learning and sharing my experiences with locks. My most recent pick was a 15 cabinet locker system at my college. One of my instructors saw one of my videos and asked me if I could unlock them. These lockers haven't been opened in 25 years. They were kind of like wafer locks. I was able to pick 11 of them, unscrew the bolts on one and got in, one was already open and the last two were frozen. I needed a screw driver or something to get them to move. But I was very proud of myself for it. Well this is me and if you have any questions or comments please share. Have a wonderful day and take care.

Turtle0Monkey
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Re: Introductions

Welcome to the forum turtle. What kind of "product reviews" do you do? It sounds like it could be intriguing! Again, welcome, great bunch of folks here.
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin
<<

Turtle0Monkey

Familiar Face

Post Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:48 pm

Hello MasterSmith, I create a review video on almost anything I purchase. Some of the companies I have worked with sell gun parts and accessories. Recently I connected with a couple of Lock Picking websites. I created a really nice one this week along with a pdf How To Guide, just waiting on their approval before going public with it all.
<<

madsamurai

Post Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi Turtle! Nice to see another Ohio local on the board... what part of Ohio are you in? Checked out your youtube channel, looks like you're a busy guy. Nice work :)
<<

Turtle0Monkey

Familiar Face

Post Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:40 am

MadSamurai that is awesome! I live near Dayton.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Welcome Joey... I'm Mike. Glad you're here. It's a WONDERFUL place.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."

Return to Introduce Yourself