FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Hi, from a new user

<<

loupgarou21

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:56 am

Hi, from a new user

Hi, I thought it was high time I actually introduce myself. I think I technically joined keypicking in April, but have never posted.

I've been picking since March of this year, and live in Minnesota. I've been interested in locks and lockpicking since I was a kid, but never actually got into lockpicking until earlier this year. I ended up running across some lockpicking videos, watched a ton of them, and eventually decided to try it myself. I started with a home made pick and tension wrench, and pretty quickly ended up buying the sparrows tuxedo.

I've mostly hung out on the lockpicking sub at reddit, but have decided to branch out a bit and check out some of the other communities as well.
<<

selim

Diabolical Pinning Master & Lock Philanthropist
Diabolical Pinning Master & Lock Philanthropist

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:39 pm

Re: Hi, from a new user

Welcome, and have fun. We all started like you did. Never been to that reddit site, this is my home. Answers are here, just ask
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:20 pm

Re: Hi, from a new user

Hello and Welcome.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."

Return to Introduce Yourself