FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

al usher saying hello

<<

AL usher69

Post Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:36 am

al usher saying hello

Better late then never. I'm a retired head of security and a body guard. I have a small security and handyman business. I started picking locks around 2010 and worked for my landlord getting people in when they forgot there keys. They did that a lot. I just started with safes. I have always been fascinated by them. I have a good friend that scraps metal and so on. He runs into safes mostly smashed but i get the locks out and try to save them. If anyone has good information on safe manipulating that would be great. I have a large library of data i saved from the internet. I would also like to do a online safe and vault course. I have the pleasure of two guys on this forum Squelchtone and Martin Hewitt gave me help with a safe. Its guys like that that inspire me to succeed. Like I said any worth while courses for safes and vaults.
:safedial:
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:53 am

Re: al usher saying hello

Maybe your friend has a smashed safe where the lock still works inside the door. I think this would be a great training opportunity. Manipulation has a lot to do with handling problems which are not there in training mounts. In real life there is dirt, a badly mounted lock, a bent spindle, slippage, halve stuck dial, worn lock parts additional to all the normal problems a lock has.
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
<<

AL usher69

Post Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:58 am

Re: al usher saying hello

I agree 100 %. Most of the locks are damaged, filthy, and I usually get the door showing re-lockers and a drill hole where they drilled it. I just wished it happened a lot more
Again thank you for your input...

Return to Introduce Yourself