FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

introducing myself

<<

ARF-GEF

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Re: introducing myself

Haha it seems it's the same everywhere. I didn't want to take sides in Portuguese politics:) I just found it interesting that the opposition can get such positions in state media.

But I think you are right. Better not discuss politics.
(Although I hope since we all avoided any arguments and talked about it in a very civilized manner, we might not have angered the gods. (EDIT: I meant mods but it's too funny to completely correct.) I'm actually a bit proud on how well manner a discussion about politics and nationhood can be)
To infinity... and beyond!
=== WARNING DANGER OF TYPOS!===
Arfspeak: calnin cladycomes: you allow her key in themodning
Equals in plain English: cleaning lady comes: you allow her key in the morning
<<

fgarci03

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:13 pm

ARF-GEF wrote:I just found it interesting that the opposition can get such positions in state media.

He isn't from the opposition now. He's done with politics.
But he will, of course, be linked to that political side for ever. What's interesting is that, being out of politics (at least directly), he still has a lot of power. At least within that political side.

Anyway, done talking about this :mrgreen:
Go ahead, keep plugging away, picking on me! You will end up on bypass or with rigor mortise.
- GWiens2001
<<

MrAnybody

The Muffin Man
The Muffin Man

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Great to see you round here, ARF.

Enjoy!

MrAnybody's Locks

DISCLAIMER: Reader may posit an understanding of what was written, while this may not coincide with the intended meaning of what is read. Use of brain is required. No purchase necessary. One size fits all, and may contain traces of gibberish.
Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself