FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

GLOCK CLIPS

<<

james504

Familiar Face

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm

GLOCK CLIPS

i have these 2 clips i used to own a glock #22 , so now i have these extra clips i dont need the long one is a 31 round (29 round with the 2 extension ) and it is not glock brand ..the other is a standard 15 round glock brand clip never used both are full i can send it w/ or w/out the ammo ....
and there both full of winchester elite's ...if that matters ....im broke now so im trying to find things i can sell .........make me an offer if anyone is interested.....James
http://www.youtube.com/user/MsJames504
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Re: GLOCK CLIPS

Be careful if you want to ship it with the ammo. I dont think it is legal to do so through USPS, you will need a courier service, and probably pay a dangerous goods fee. $20 IIRC.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

Bryanxwhite

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:37 pm

As long as the package is under 66kg (33 lbs) it can be shipped as ORM-D. You have to check DOT's site as far as the 'proper' way to package the ammo. A lot of post offices won't even except it even if it meets requirements. You should be able to package it, label it with a limited quantity and ORM-D placard. It will be cheaper and less paperwork to ship it ground as opposed to air. Don't quote me on this because the HazMat I ship at work is different than ammunition. The other option, like most do is to throw caution to the wind and ship it with a lot of bubble wrap!
<<

james504

Familiar Face

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:00 am

or ill just take them out ..and just ship the 2 clips
http://www.youtube.com/user/MsJames504
<<

aoyue2702

Familiar Face

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:14 pm

I work at fedex,

We ship ammo all the time.

Write " ORM-D AMMUNITION , SMALL ARMS " on the side of the box, that's all you have to do. Most companies use pre made stickers that say ORM-D ... but that isn't required.

There is no special packaging or paperwork required. Just ship it as any other normal package. Ammo is not a HAZ-MAT

Return to Buy, Sell, or Trade - Non-Lockpicking Items