FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

sandman owes

<<

sandman

Post Tue May 24, 2011 1:03 am

sandman owes

ok guys,

i get all kinds of cool swag from you folks, but i give nothing in return

"why is that sandman, you asshole"

was that a question or a statement?

who am i talking to?

anywho....

i have recieved

2 badass boxes of locks and tools from HC
1 badass box of locks from Jruther2 and 2 fucking badass custom picks
1 badass box of picks from MBI
1 badass trade from Uklockpicker

"well wtf sandman, arnt you gonna give something back in return"

WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT VOICE COMING FROM!!?? :shock:

yes damn it, heres the story,

im supposed to be getting some fuking living assistance from the fuking VA...
(im jobless and homeless, well, i live on the floor in my moms scrap book room, probly why im so pissy and ready for a fight)
for going to my academy. guess what, the government sent the first month of pay to the wrong checking account, im still waiting for it, infact, my june payment will arrive before my month of may payment, and my june payment has to go to some shit

i.e.
i owe chris some mulla for a badass custom pick, template and a american puck lock 2000series that hes holding for me till i scrap up the cash
i owe uklockpicker 2 more dusters and some knives (the first box of swag i sent him took 5 fucking weeks, so we had no choice but to wait)

then i have to buy 1000rnd of ammo, pay off my sig226, and pay for some other shit and bills.
can you believe im paying $500 a month in gas to go to this po dunk academy in another town?

after the month of june is done, and ive covered my debts to chris and uklockpicker,
i will be working down the list of people i have to give rim jobs too, or just cool swag. your choice (on a special note, bezza1 gives the rim jobs, not me)

on a second note, i have reason to belive im getting cool swag from kokomolock, bezza1, and oldfast here shortly

so ill ad you guys to the rape me in the ass in july list.

june paybacks and package send offs will be....

chris
uklockpicker

july paybacks and package send offs will be...

HC
oldfast
jruther2
mbi
kokomo
bezza1

august
fuck you guys, I aint giving out shit in august!
(i need to save some money for therapy or anger management, or some scheme to get me laid, which ever is cheaper)
<<

aka.decoy

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue May 24, 2011 1:38 am

Re: sandman owes

Save up for mama-san in August! Or use your sig to get laid =) I think we should all send the Sandman a box to make him feel like an even bigger asshole! (Just kidding you know I love you...)
"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina."

-Ron Burgundy
<<

sandman

Post Tue May 24, 2011 1:46 am

aka.decoy wrote: I think we should all send the Sandman a box to make him feel like an even bigger asshole!

not cool :shock:
<<

aka.decoy

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue May 24, 2011 2:01 am

sandman wrote:
aka.decoy wrote: I think we should all send the Sandman a box to make him feel like an even bigger asshole!

not cool :shock:

That's why I put the "just kidding", didn't want you to use your August money on a plane ticket & bullets to come find me =) :akimbo: Hey, you know anything about the dudes that fire artillery?
"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina."

-Ron Burgundy
<<

sandman

Post Tue May 24, 2011 5:44 am

i was artillery, why you ask?
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Tue May 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Sandman owe's me nothing - thanks very muchly for the trade im very very happy with my swag :D They will go very nicely in a picture frame on my wall :wink:
Looking forward to trading again :razz: :bananafuck:
<<

aka.decoy

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat May 28, 2011 3:40 am

sandman wrote:i was artillery, why you ask?

My buddy just left for Afghanistan for a year, and he's artillery. I was just wondering what the "danger level" was in relation to other "jobs" between units. Perhaps on a 1-10 scale or percentage wise or something.

-Ron Burgundy
<<

sandman

Post Sat May 28, 2011 8:56 am

aka.decoy wrote:
sandman wrote:i was artillery, why you ask?

My buddy just left for Afghanistan for a year, and he's artillery. I was just wondering what the "danger level" was in relation to other "jobs" between units. Perhaps on a 1-10 scale or percentage wise or something.

danger level depends on location, not duty, i know grunts and sniper and recon guys that have never seen action but have done several tours, they were needed in other areas to patrol, where the thread had disapated, or they kept such a strong vigilance, that no body f-ed with them. i new a grunt that did 2 tours, and both tours only handed out candy, he was pretty pissed about that, i know another grunt that was in the sandbox a month, a little ignorant cuss of a marine, not deserving of the uniform, gets blown up, almost loses his legs, goes home on medical leave after 8 months in the germany hospital, and now hes a fucking war hero for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. last time i new him, he was a drug user and was about to purposfully get himself kicked out of the corps, now, he probly has a fucking book deal in the works.

even if you go to a 'bad' location, doesnt mean the fish will bite that day.

but in my experience, if a Special forces is a 10 on the "i was in the shit' scale. and grunts are an 8 on the 'i have the thousand yard stare' scale. i would put artillery somewhere between 6 and 8.

because the gun bunnys i new, would do 2 weeks on the artillery gun line, then rotate to 2 weeks doing base security, then rotate to 2 weeks doing patrols all over iraq. so for them, it was hit and miss,

my experience being artillery was, the enemy knew where we were, it was a fucking base for christ sakes, sooo. i got shot at with mortar fire every day for the first 4 months till things started to quiet down. they hit our chow all, they hit our humvees, they hit our tents, everything. too me, that was combat, being that close to everything, and getting confirmed kills for those counterfire missions in return.

and when i was bored,i would volunteer for convoys so i could leave the wire. i did 70 convoys my first tour of duty, nothing happend during any of them, i had to point my weapon at some rag heads but that was it. i never left the wire my second tour, but i saw a fucking black hawk blow some mother fuckers up 200 yards away from me on a few occaisons as our perimiter was being breached, and i was there when the blackhawk was shot down in 2007 outside of habania, i saw it go down.

so its all hit and miss but artillery on a scale of 1-10, i would have to give them a 6-8, depending on their extra duties and locations.

but remember,

i have more confirmed kills being artillery than any grunt i ever shook hands with. so take it for what its worth.
<<

aka.decoy

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun May 29, 2011 5:20 am

Thanks, appreciate the inside scoop.

-Ron Burgundy

Return to Buy, Sell, or Trade - Non-Lockpicking Items