FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Abloy disc detainer pick for sale!

<<

danny-el-cocinero

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Re: Abloy disc detainer pick for sale!

Well guys quite the discussion lol. I too had the same experience but with a tool that ICL actually manufactures here's a link to a vid from Kokomolock, he was kind enough to do a review for me to spread awareness of a bad product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S8f1Pl5 ... LdKDmcSjk=

However the tools that I have for sale are not manufactured by ICL and as far as I know are sound (I don't have any experience picking Abloys!) there are a number of reputable sites that offer the same tool made by H&H so I would like to think that it does the job its designed to do?

To that end I will still be selling these items on auction hosted by this site. I'll have to do it the week after next though because I have to go to UK for a Masons meeting or they'll send a Ninja after me! I would have liked to do it now but I can't get an actual picture of the tool as suggested by MBI because there at work at the mo. But a new thread and pictures will follow on my return!

All the best and happy picking

danny-el-cocinero

PS I will never sell a product here that I know to be bad.
Last edited by danny-el-cocinero on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:21 pm

Re: Abloy disc detainer pick for sale!

Seems Walker Locksmiths are now making up fake reviews on their own website about their Chinese Abloy tool (that doesn't work). Beware of this scam artist.

http://www.walkerlocksmiths.co.uk/cylinder-picks-tools/abloy-abus-picks?product_id=253

Seems "Rod Davies" left a positive review yesterday! Sure would be nice to talk to Rod.
Previous

Return to Buy, Sell, or Trade - Non-Lockpicking Items