FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

(Scout) Patches for sale

<<

LockManipulator

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:22 pm

(Scout) Patches for sale

I have several sets of boy scout patches. I know there's some people out there interested in these but I'm not much. I used to be in scouts when I was younger and went to a national jamboree and that's how I got these. I'm willing to negotiate so if I don't have a price on the set you want, just make a reasonable offer! All of these are from the 2010 100 year anniversary national scout jamboree.
DSCF4727.JPG

The bottom left one is $60+shipping. The white davinci figure in the middle is also glow in the dark. The others, make me an offer! I know the bottom right one there are very limited amounts of that set. It came from a vietnamese provisional troop that each scout only got one set and most of them kept theirs so it's pretty rare. All the sets are complete.

DSCF4729.JPG

A better picture of the blue set.
DSCF4715.JPG

This set is a musical set. There's a button on the back of each of these that play a riff by the guitar on the front. The batteries have run out but you would just have to take off the back and it just takes a simple button cell, then resew it. Or not add new batteries. This is the full set. $40+shipping.

DSCF4718.JPG

The back of the patches.
DSCF4721.JPG

This is a big set. 8 shoulder patches surrounding a giant backpack patch. Each of the shoulder patches has a raised 3D "100" on it too.

DSCF4720.JPG

Showing the 3D "100"

I can also sell all of them for $200 w/free shipping!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Josh360

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Re: (Scout) Patches for sale

wow, those are really cool patches. i was a cub scout, webelow, and boyscout. but we disbanded after a camping incident and an eagle scout died.

im sorry to tell you but no self respecting scout would wear a patch that he didnt earn or attend. but maybe they went to the jamboree and didnt get to buy the patch. those are awesome looking.
<<

LockManipulator

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:29 am

Josh360 wrote:wow, those are really cool patches. i was a cub scout, webelow, and boyscout. but we disbanded after a camping incident and an eagle scout died.

im sorry to tell you but no self respecting scout would wear a patch that he didnt earn or attend. but maybe they went to the jamboree and didnt get to buy the patch. those are awesome looking.

Sorry to hear about that incident. It's always unfortunate when a troop has to disband.

People don't normally wear these patches lol they're for collecting. Only the people from that troop can buy the patches and scouts trade around to try and get a variety. They're not merit badges so no one earns or wears these.
<<

macgng

Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...
Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Nice patches!!! the Ghosts and blackouts are cool, didn't used to make many of them back in my scout days.
Nibbler: The poop-eradication is but one aspect of your importance.
<<

LockManipulator

Post Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:32 am

Bump. $10 off each price I gave and free shipping for everything. And $150 for all of them instead of $200.

Return to Buy, Sell, or Trade - Non-Lockpicking Items