FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Assa Desmo Gutted

<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:35 am

Re: Assa Desmo Gutted

My Desmo has no key but I only just got it so not for sale currently I'm afraid!

Why the hell did SecuritySnobs refuse ur order? That's not very nice...

BTW Imschatten, any tips on picking these ASSA twins?
<<

ImSchatten360

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 am

Hey huxleypig,

they have the same driver pins as the ASSA RUKO 2 padlocks I sold:

http://www.keypicking.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=6754

So far I had no luck. I can get the driver pins into false set. Then I have to pick the sidebar. After doing so I am not able to set the driver pins anymore. I guess I have to set the side pins and the driver pins at the same time.
Abasel from Spain has picked one. Maybe he has some advice.
http://www.youtube.com/ImSchatten360 Wanted: Bilock, For Sale: ASSA RUKO 3
<<

MitchCapper

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:00 am

Hey ImSchatten360, I am sorry about your order! We did run into a Desmo shortage many months ago and it took us quite awhile to get additional desmos in stock. Unfortunately this is a product we have to import from europe and it took us much longer than we had hoped. All orders get automatically declined after 30 days if not fufilled. You should have been emailed shortly after your order about the delay and also once we got them back in stock to see if you were still interested in them. Again the amount of time it took to get them back in stock we are very sorry for the delay on. We are constantly working to try and improve our turn around times on items. Sorry again about the problems you had and you can also contact me directly if there is anything I can do to help.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:36 am

MitchCapper wrote:Hey ImSchatten360, I am sorry about your order! We did run into a Desmo shortage many months ago and it took us quite awhile to get additional desmos in stock. Unfortunately this is a product we have to import from europe and it took us much longer than we had hoped. All orders get automatically declined after 30 days if not fufilled. You should have been emailed shortly after your order about the delay and also once we got them back in stock to see if you were still interested in them. Again the amount of time it took to get them back in stock we are very sorry for the delay on. We are constantly working to try and improve our turn around times on items. Sorry again about the problems you had and you can also contact me directly if there is anything I can do to help.

Mitch finally decided to come and see where all the cool kids hang out :P
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

mech

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:17 am

I've just put an order in for one :)
http://www.youtube.com/duction
www.Lockpick.co
<<

abasel

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:16 am

unfortunately I lost the translator
I'd like to get one of those, lol
not think it is more difficult for EVVA or any other similar
will wait to have it some day
greetings
<<

huxleypig

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:06 am

I freaking did it!!! I conquered the Desmo! With the V-10 still kicking my ass I decided to try a different ASSA and after 12 solid hours of picking it's done!

And here's the proof:

If you look you can see one of the sidebar grooves.

I knew I was getting close and the f*cking cat kept jumping on me for food. Little sod!
Last edited by huxleypig on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

huxleypig

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:36 am

I did have to make my own pick to simplify things a bit though but I could have used most picks I suppose:

Please excuse the rather grubby tape on it, it's had LOTS of handling.

I see this as a 'mini EVVA 3KS' and so I'll be trying that one soon enough. Looks a lot harder though...

By the way, if anyone knows how I could get a key made for this lock then please let me know. I have what I think is the correct code for it now. Also, as it is now in a picked state I could take it apart but after my frustrations with the ASSA Twin 2 V-10 I think I'll pass! :smile:
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:45 am

Great job with that assa! I guess that if you picked the assa you are most likely able to pick the 3ks too.

Cheers :)
<<

huxleypig

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:50 pm

femurat wrote:Great job with that assa! I guess that if you picked the assa you are most likely able to pick the 3ks too.

Cheers :)

Yeah, well about that...I've been playing with the 3ks recently and it's a lot harder. For one there's loads of room in the Desmo to move about and all the pins are the same. In the 3ks the space between the slider pins is tiny and half of them are big pins that stick out and the other half are the little double slider pins.

But I am making progress. Maybe if I stay up all night till 10:00am till I pick it like the Desmo it'll open. Or maybe just stay up until it does open, lol. For weeks on end if necessary. Take stims. Don't think that'd help.
Previous

Return to ASSA/Abloy