FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Abloy Protec PL 975

<<

Gonewild

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Abloy Protec PL 975

https://securitysnobs.com/Abloy-Protec- ... dlock.html

I want to know what the advanced LPers think of this. Is this even possible to pick? And if i were to buy it, would any advanced Lpers like a shot at it? Im interested in buying some high end locks just for fun, and let wiz or hallis or the others that do videos give it a shot. Just let me know what would be a good buy, and a lock that some of you guys have been wanting to try.. Ill buy it and send it your way to make a crack at it.. Should be fun
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.
<<

omegaman

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Re: Abloy Protec PL 975

as far as I know these abloy padlocks are un-pickable
check out the cutaway locks on the site security snobs & you will see a
PL362 padlock in cutaway form the hockey puck type lock you were looking at employs the same type cylinder made by abloy therefore I am led to believe
they can not be picked
wait for comments from other users as I may be wrong on saying the above
hope this was helpful

catch ya lata have fun..........
<<

Gonewild

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Does anyone have a request for a lock they would like to try and post a video on here for us noobs?? Im paying!!!! Let me know
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Gonewild wrote:Does anyone have a request for a lock they would like to try and post a video on here for us noobs?? Im paying!!!! Let me know

i would love to try my new dedicated pick on a Blackspur...
that's as close to Abloy as i dare step...
sorry bout the $#iT pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

Gonewild

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Ya wiz, your gonna have to shoot me a pm or post on here what your looking for. I am still a bit in the shade about everything. Just let me know a model or anything like that..Look forward to more of your videos.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Gonewild wrote:Ya wiz, your gonna have to shoot me a pm or post on here what your looking for. I am still a bit in the shade about everything. Just let me know a model or anything like that..Look forward to more of your videos.

k, gimme a day or to to go on the hunt =)
thank you kindly for the offer as well.
i will PM ya ....
Wiz
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Gonewild, I need a new pickup truck, maroon, 4x4 5 speed stick, v-8. I will p.m. you my address. ...Thank you. :lol: :lol:
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

GutterClown

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:18 am

the lockpickkid wrote:Gonewild, I need a new pickup truck, maroon, 4x4 5 speed stick, v-8. I will p.m. you my address. ...Thank you. :lol: :lol:

Haha. Americans think serious 4X4'ing is going over the speedbumps at the walmart carpark.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 am

GutterClown wrote:
the lockpickkid wrote:Gonewild, I need a new pickup truck, maroon, 4x4 5 speed stick, v-8. I will p.m. you my address. ...Thank you. :lol: :lol:

Haha. Americans think serious 4X4'ing is going over the speedbumps at the walmart carpark.

WOW, I don't know about your country, but we have some rough terrain over here, sometimes we have to be in 4 wheel drive nonstop for 2 months just to get around!! and in the summer where my other house is, I can 4 wheel for hours and never see a person or a speck of pavement!!! Only thing serious about Walmart here is the mass theft and having to drive around fat people who won't get out of the way!!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

spaz101

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:06 pm

I want you to come to my area my friend. I live on a farm and we have plenty of muddin and offroading out here. I have ruined 2 trucks doing so. Its a good time. I moved into my house for that reason... to be out in the country a little bit (not by far)

https://securitysnobs.com/EVVA-Dealer-2 ... y-Kit.html
very cool set on the same site.

I want to see someone work that (or a similar) Abloy 330 cutaway on uk lockpickers
<<

beingcurious

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm

you are pretty generous Gonewild. i like that : )
<<

HiNtZ

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:20 am

spaz101 wrote:I want you to come to my area my friend. I live on a farm and we have plenty of muddin and offroading out here. I have ruined 2 trucks doing so. Its a good time. I moved into my house for that reason... to be out in the country a little bit (not by far)

https://securitysnobs.com/EVVA-Dealer-2 ... y-Kit.html
very cool set on the same site.

I want to see someone work that (or a similar) Abloy 330 cutaway on uk lockpickers

That 330 on UKLP is my baby ;) One of my highest quality cutaways to date.

Return to Lock Picking