FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

unmarked Master lock

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:47 pm

unmarked Master lock

I bought a fairly new Masterlock today, it's weird, I have never seen one quite like it, it looks similar to a #532 Master only smaller, more similar to an American 5200 almost exactly the same. I got it for 50 cents at a yard sale because it didn't have keys. It has a rekeyable M1 cylinder in it. It is totally unmarked, it says Master and that's it. Has anybody seen one of these??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

tacolord455

Familiar Face

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Re: unmarked Master lock

http://www.masterlocks.com/masterlocks. ... 20Padlocks

That should tell you all you need to know
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 pm

tacolord455 wrote:http://www.masterlocks.com/masterlocks.asp?cat=Rekeyable%20Padlocks

That should tell you all you need to know

Thanks, but I have already looked here and alot of other places as well, I can't find it anywhere, it's odd to have a rekeyable lock in a 4 pin, (M1) I can't find one anywhere like this.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:34 am

the cylinders could have always been sapped. all because its a 4 pin now, doesnt mean it was always that way ;)
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:37 am

Josh wrote:the cylinders could have always been swapped. all because its a 4 pin now, doesnt mean it was always that way ;)

Well that is true, but I don't know if there is enough room for a longer core, it doesn't seem to be milled out very deep. It is almost like somebody picked up a chunk of American lock stock and put it on the Master line, then just put a M1 cylinder in it!

Return to Lock Picking