FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

anyone ever bought from here before?

<<

Steve

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:18 pm

anyone ever bought from here before?

http://www.lockpickshop.com/Peterson-lock-picks.html

i was thinking of buying a peterson set if i dont need to be a locksmith or something so i was wondering if its a legit site to me its looks good
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Re: anyone ever bought from here before?

yes it is very legit, but why not just go to www.thinkpeterson.com, the Peterson website, it says you have to be a locksmith, but there is a certain "High up" guy here that has ordered from them alot and never has any problems. It may be cheaper to go to there site.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

GutterClown

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:10 am

No issues from Petersons, if you're outside the US.
There's a US Postal Code requiring them to check all receivers of locksmithing tools. This only applies to domestic US post, not exporting overseas.

Deal with Ken directly, he's a nice chap.
<<

omegaman

Familiar Face

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:31 pm

I have got picks from there but as the other members mentioned just go directly to the source I am in the UK & have got picks from Peterson's no problem also they are cheaper so that is a +
hope that answers your question

catch ya lata have fun............................ :D
<<

Steve

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 pm

thanks everyone really appreciate it makes everything ALOT easier knowing i have people who can tell me the correct information
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:41 pm

My own opinion is that you should stay away from places like DealExtreme as much as possible, always try to go directly to the source whenever possible to buy your tools, there are some good places however where you can get chinese tools that are cheap and sometimes as good, but I don't know all the names of them. Some other members may be able to help.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

singlepicker

Familiar Face

Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:20 pm

don't deal with dealextreme. if you want to get skanked...i spent a few quids (££££)trying to save money, but when the stuff arrived it looked like it had been sat on by a really big sumosan..better off buying off respected brewers on this site, at least that way you are going to know that your tools will be smart,workers. homebrews off respected pickers are always better than southord/GOSO/you name it. the reason being, brewers have spent years perfecting their tools. they know exactly how short those hooks should be, how far the spacing between each rake tooth has to be in order to get maximum tou8ch and ..you get the gist. you are on a very informative forum, have a go yourself first on homebrews (i started off with a paperclip and a safety pin)then used the southord templates, then the magical romstars..money does not always equal results..
<<

rosindubh37713

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:49 am

It is a very legit site!
I have bought from there before with no problems at all, I dealt directly with Ken and had no problems what so ever!!
Check out my Picking Videos @ http://uk.youtube.com/RosinDubh37713

Return to Lock Picking