FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

TTS003

<<

scyther56

Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:46 pm

TTS003

hi i am new to lockpicking and i need help on how to pick this lock and what tools i would need. :?: any and all help will be appreciated thanks. i think the lock is called TTS003 (if that helps any).

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Re: TTS003

So what does TTS003 mean? We need a picture, brand, where it's from, lock type - padlock, mortise, etc. as well as pin tumbler, warded, dimple, etc.?

Just throwing a number out there doesn't mean anything to us.

You need to put some effort into this - we are not mind readers.

BTW - Who took you off suspension? You still had a week to go.
:evil:
<<

scyther56

Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:30 pm

hm i wonder where the link i posted went? i put a link of a picture on here. here is the link http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.nomadtravel.co.uk/images/products/489a307f49105.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.nomadtravel.co.uk/catalog/view/travelproof-tsa-combination-padlock&usg=__HI9akcP8zeCIMYX_axdL3lyWZl4=&h=365&w=375&sz=21&hl=en&start=24&um=1&tbnid=cls7BDSZhFH4lM:&tbnh=119&tbnw=122&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtravel%2Bsentry%2Btsa%2Block%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D20%26um%3D1 or if the link won't show up or work just google travel sentry tsa lock and it will be on the second page, top row, 4th from the right. the website is nomadtravel.co.uk

I have no clue to who took me off suspension (thank you) and your timing for suspending me really sucked! i was about to post this that day.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Um, is this a joke or something? You can't pick this lock. It has no key. Bypass yes, but you need to get access to the bypass part of the forum. Hint: getting into these is easy.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

scyther56

Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:23 am

you don't have to be so mean and sarcastic (that's my thing). this is my FIRST lock I've tried to pick. And thank you for your advice
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:51 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:Um, is this a joke or something? You can't pick this lock. It has no key. Bypass yes, but you need to get access to the bypass part of the forum. Hint: getting into these is easy.

TSA luggage locks do have a keyhole on the bottom. Combination is for the owner, keys are for the TSA so they can open bags and lock 'em back up when they're done. The idea is so they can have a rummage around peoples baggage without the hassle of calling the owners into the security office to open the lock for them.

They're designed so that only you and the TSA can get in, so it is impossible for something to get slipped into your luggage without you knowing. Which is bullshit because:

a) you don't need to touch the lock to open and reseal a case
b) they're ridiculously easy to pick (and can also be decoded with the usual methods)
c) blanks are restricted, however they're still easy to impression a key for with the right material - so just about anyone can have a master key which opens every single one

Scyther, if you want to get into lockpicking I suggest you buy a set of picks to start with and get some proper locks. Those little things are so crappy you won't learn anything from picking one and it won't be any fun either.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:26 pm

ok, my bad, I was totally unaware that they had a key access. But still like you said Solomon, if you want to learn how to pick, a better lock would be better to learn on. Even a Master #3 would be better than this in my opinion to learn on. My first lock was a Master #5, I can still remember the joy on my face when I got it to pop open. Get a lock you can be proud of picking, not something like this. If ya need help, get ahold of me. I wasn't trying to be mean.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

barbarian

Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:22 pm

scyther56.. PM sent..

;)
<<

scyther56

Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:04 pm

ok thanks for the info. as i said before i am VERY new to lock picking and i had no idea what kind of lock i should start out with and i found this one lying around the house. so i decided to try and pick this one

Return to Lock Picking