FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

What have you picked today

<<

compro

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: What have you picked today

compro wrote:Been working on a Best padlock that I can open to operating with minimal effort. I want to get this thing to control.

Finally got the bastard!
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:01 pm

compro wrote:
compro wrote:Been working on a Best padlock that I can open to operating with minimal effort. I want to get this thing to control.

Finally got the bastard!

Congrats! Funny how it happens when you least expect it.

Have a couple of Best padlocks and a Best window lock that I must have picked 80-150 times, perhaps more. Operating every time. Decided long before that it will not pick to control. But keep picking it to operating just for the satisfying "snick" of the shackle popping open. Then one day the plug only turns a little bit. Add tension, and it does not turn further. Then it hits me - CONTROL!!! I got control!!!! :D

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

greengrowlocks

Familiar Face

Post Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:00 am

I returned to working on the DP a few days ago. Last night I stayed up late to work on it, and finally this morning I got the fully pinned lock picked. I"ll try and make a pick and gut video in the near future.

ASSA DP (6 pins, 10 sliders)
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Magnum (Abus?) X-Plus (YouTube video linked below pic)

<<

adi_picker

Familiar Face

Post Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:26 am

EVVA DPI - Dual Sidebar Variant

A year back I tried picking this one and had no chance in hell. A year on, a few slider locks practice and I have it open.

adi_picker
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:45 pm

SargentIC.jpg
CorbinRusswin.jpg

Saving cores form the trash bin!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Gerda Tytan picked - with new tool Not decoded :razz: very happy going to have a nice cup of tea

photos to come
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:13 pm

10ringo10 wrote:Gerda Tytan picked - with new tool Not decoded :razz: very happy going to have a nice cup of tea

photos to come

Oh, sure. Just taunt us in true Monty Python fashion. Yes, I did it, but you can't see it. Na-na-na-na-na. :evil:

Congratulations anyway, Ringo! :D

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:34 pm

Not every day you pick open - worlds most secure lock - and make the damn tool that did it

Thanks GW - :razz: Enjoy ... best pick i,ve made yet I reckon

photos below : New tool used
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

greengrowlocks

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Very cool, nice work Ringo!
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Thank you - have a look at the details regarding pick design and key features on the gerda tytan post
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:10 am

Outstanding, Ringo. The tool looks quite impressive and well made.

Gordon
<<

adi_picker

Familiar Face

Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Zeiss Ikon Cruciform

adi_picker
<<

Patrick Star

Post Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Medeco Biaxial - in the somewhat unusual Scandinavian Oval format
picked.png

I have had this lock for quite some time, but clearly something was wrong with it as the pins wouldn't bind rotationally. Probably dirt or a sidebar spring that had fallen out of place. I don't have a key for it, but I'd assume you'd need a lot of force to open it in that state.
Well, problem is the plug is held in place with a C-clip and I didn't wanna risk breaking it since it's a bit of a rarity.
Today I got a locksmith to help with the clip removal. After reassembling it with the springs in their proper places, picking was straightforward even though I have only picked one Medeco before.
<<

hivtop

Post Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:45 pm

hello everyone.. this is my first post so please be nice..lol don't know if this is where this post goes but.......

I found an older sentry fire safe that I put into storage ages ago and have forgotten the combination too. it's the big one (16W x 17Deep x 18high, think it's a SF205CV. 2 cubic ft., there is NO serial or model numbers on the outside (so no help from sentry). it ONLY has a 100 number dial combination, NO key-way or electronics anywhere.

been working on Manipulation for a month or more (my first try at this).. Read tons of posts, the Manipulation books that everyone suggests but like the jitterbug, finding the true gates totally eludes me..

from sentry the pattern for this safe is R (clockwise) - L (cc) - R (c).. the standard Master Lock pattern with 2 wheels and the drive cam as the last third wheel and a "Direct Entry Fence" lock.

I have been using the "apply pressure to the wheel pack until it locks up and measure the gap size" method..

when I do an All Wheels Right (AWR) and All Wheels Left (AWL) I get 85 (83 to 87) all other gaps are 3 numbers wide. the posts I've read on sentry fire safes say that "if it's the same number for AWR and AWL it is the drivecam" therefor the last number, but the Guide to Manipulation states; "that wheel number 2 will usially indecate first on sentry fire safes" More confusion... Lol

I tried using a lazer pointer and graphing (20 graphs later), I've tried the "Nudge" method for second and first wheels, I've tried dieling the combination using 85 as last number in 2.5 increments all with no luck... Guess I was never ment to be a safe cracker... LOL... so i've given up...

Will someone Please post a picture of the inside of the door for this model or message me one cuz I do have a drill and welder... that way I can open it, get the combination, then weld the hole closed and still use it.. remember it's not a security safe just a fire safe... Lol
PreviousNext

Return to Lock Picking