FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Decore Destruction for Jeff

<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Decore Destruction for Jeff

Thanks jeff for more fun. I've gotta say... this falle style pick from Alaphablue is a BEAST. Would not have gotten that Falcon Instakey out without it. The falcon keyway is not fun, and the bitting was very wild.

Picture 97.jpg

Picture 96.jpg

Picture 94.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Decore Destruction for Jeff

Those Instakey locks are a pretty cool idea. A stack of wafers glued together. Use a special key to shear off the bottom layer of wafer(s) and remove it from the lock, and you are ready to use the next precut key in the series. I have never used them, but they are interesting.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:19 pm

GWiens2001 wrote:Those Instakey locks are a pretty cool idea. A stack of wafers glued together. Use a special key to shear off the bottom layer of wafer(s) and remove it from the lock, and you are ready to use the next precut key in the series. I have never used them, but they are interesting.

Gordon

I'm trying to visualize this... how would the control bitting work?
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Alaphablue

The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!
The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:36 am

Knew you would find a use for it I love mine . I Find you can rock it in and give a lot of force on stubborn or high cut pins. :akimbo:
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:33 am

xeo is the man...but we all knew that!
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:39 pm

xeo wrote:
GWiens2001 wrote:Those Instakey locks are a pretty cool idea. A stack of wafers glued together. Use a special key to shear off the bottom layer of wafer(s) and remove it from the lock, and you are ready to use the next precut key in the series. I have never used them, but they are interesting.

Gordon

I'm trying to visualize this... how would the control bitting work?

I suspect the control shear is not the full 6 pins as in a normal Best or Falcon, and that only the pins used in the operating key positions are changed. But as I stated, have never had one to dissect. But the emblem above the keyway is of the glued pin stack.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.

Return to Lock Picking