FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Medeco Website

<<

Anarchy_won

Post Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Medeco Website

I just found this site and did a quick search on the forum and didn't find it (if its posted please remove my link ;) )

http://medecoproblems.com/

it looks like its not updated in almost 2 years but from the 30 seconds I spent on the site it looks to be about the updates (or lack of them) in response to some of the different attacks used to open the locks.
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:34 am

Re: Medeco Website

Lol, nice find. Clearly NOT written by Medeco though!
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:45 am

Very clearly not by Medeco ;)
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:07 pm

Anarchy_won wrote:I just found this site and did a quick search on the forum and didn't find it (if its posted please remove my link ;) )

http://medecoproblems.com/

That site was set up by someone who is active on the various lock forums. While I can't speak for him, I got the impression he set it up because he felt consumers should be aware of these issues so they can make fully informed decisions about their security.

I imagine there is already a link to it somewhere on the forum here, but I doubt he'd mind if the link popped up again in another thread.

Return to Medeco