Post Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Re: WINTER X-GAMES

Ok guys.... a quick up-date/conclusion on the Winter X-Games.

FIRST & FOREMOST! Thanks SO much to all who played! It's been a blast guys. I had alot of trust in everyone here from the start. And now, my trust has only grown!

The 831B has just recently arrived safely back at homebase (here in Michigan w/ me :D Yes, she took a couple of hits in the line of duty... to both the key & the core. Shippin' 3-4 lb. locks can be tricky business. And, we all know... I don't care HOW LONG you've been picking... we still fuck up a core from time to time LOL. It's just a fact of life around here. Had I known all this at the beginning... I STILL would've shipped em' out! It was SO worth it!

Thedonofdeath is currently playin' with the HI-SHEAR. When he's through with it, he's agreed to send it to its final destination.... to the 'Caped Medeco Master'!! Since the start of the Winter X-Games, I had hoped that Xeo would finish it up for us. (These two locks were my first Medecos, and you were instramental in helpin' me pick em'!... so it seems only right.) Much to my delight, he's agreed. No doubt, he will send it back to me with its' shackle between its' legs LOL. And that folks.... will conclude our Winter X-Games.
THANKS TO ALL.

Shit, I almost forgot! A special thanks to Pickafication for the additional locks! They... are... beautiful!!
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."