FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lsda locks

<<

bobyluvjr

Post Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:36 am

Lsda locks

Hello all my facility has been using LSDA Lock sets lately instead of Best I still am pinning and using Best cores but my problem is that I am not receiving the throw members from the installers they are different from the best as they are twisted I am curious if anyone knows a place where there is a place that I can buy just the throw members
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:41 am

Re: Lsda locks

LSDA is a brand of IDN - you can try to find a branch here http://idn-inc.com/
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

bobyluvjr

Post Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:27 am

Awesome thanks for the help I will start there
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:23 pm

I have a customer that has a lot of new construction going on. I had to explain the cost of additional trip charges and labor plus the cost of the tailpiece (different brand). They finally started listening after I gave them a breakdown of the additional costs in one project.
<<

DIY Dave

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:10 pm

mdc5150 wrote:I have a customer that has a lot of new construction going on. I had to explain the cost of additional trip charges and labor plus the cost of the tailpiece (different brand). They finally started listening after I gave them a breakdown of the additional costs in one project.

I had a construction company lose all the tail pieces after replacing the levers on a whole floor of a building. It took several weeks to special order that many tail pieces (about 50) and quite some cost.

The next floor they renovated, they had all the tailpieces taped to the levers
<<

bobyluvjr

Post Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:19 pm

I found the tail pieces at my local lock smith I ordered 20 of them it cost me just over $100.00

Return to Professional Locksmiths