FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Key Display

<<

chieflittlehorse

Post Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:46 pm

Key Display

So I bought some bit type keys on Amazon thinking they were regular sized. To my surprise most of these keys are about half an inch.

It did say for use in making jewelry and stuff.

So I had this picture display and took a picture of it with my small keys in them.

I haven't decided how to mount them yet. I might use a glue gun of some other type of adhesive.

So enjoy the photo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You leave my GRAPHITE alone!!!
<<

ghost_os

Familiar Face

Post Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:35 am

Re: Key Display

Nice display piece. Are you going to be putting a backing behind the keys? If so, I bet an antique parchment style paper would look great!
<<

chieflittlehorse

Post Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:02 am

ghost_os wrote:Nice display piece. Are you going to be putting a backing behind the keys? If so, I bet an antique parchment style paper would look great!

Yes, I was thinking of that. Thanks for the idea as I couldn't decide what kind of backing I would use.
You leave my GRAPHITE alone!!!
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:25 pm

Beautiful design. Nicely laid out.

If you have a Hobby Lobby in your area, they have genuine parchment there. Working on a design to make some old cutaways and may use a laser engraver to etch the patent pictures onto some parchment part of the display.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.

Return to Professional Locksmiths