FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

How to get into a brawl while rekeying a clients house!

<<

14 levers

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Re: How to get into a brawl while rekeying a clients house!

You fellows need to take a couple trips around this locksmithing block.
Show of hands, how many of you have re-keyed/changed out locks for one person in a separation/divorce and in the same day be called to the same address to open the door by the second person?
Or called to open a safe in a divorce scenario?
As I said, being a locksmith is always exciting, and you only hear half the story. It's never "I'm a prick/bitch getting payback" it's always some sob story. I learned a long time ago, it's none of my concern, you pay, I work, then I leave.

Ask a property recovery agent just how pissed people get when you dick around with what they think is theirs.
Locking someone out of their house is no different.
Pompous Asshole
or
Genius Know-It-All
Subjective, Objective.
What's the difference?
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Re: How to get into a brawl while rekeying a clients house!

I've been there more times than I care to remember. Looked down the business end of a gun several times, and nearly got run over with a car a couple times. Thoes were just the tame ones. Now, on the phone, if I hear the "D" word, I refuse the call.

By the way: For those of you saying to yourselves, "Gee. If one spouse calls for the rekey, then the other calls for the lockout, that will mean more money in my pocket!" Don't take any payment but CASH.
Nemo Malus Felix
Previous

Return to Professional Locksmiths