FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

What's your Primus tool?

<<

Bryanxwhite

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:54 pm

What's your Primus tool?

I wanted to see what everyone is using to open the Schlage Primus. More specifically the finger pins. Whether it's a Everest Primus or not I would love to see what people have come up with to get passed those clever bastards!
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: What's your Primus tool?

I've been trying to open my locks with a southord dimple pick. Super tough locks to crack though. Have you opened the primus I sent you bryan?
<<

Bryanxwhite

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Re: What's your Primus tool?

Yes I have, thank you for the lock! I love to get another one from you! I've opened it a number of times. Not on camera though. If the camera is within 50 feet of me picking the lock it's a no go. I'm using wiper insert thinned out on one side to get underneath the finger pins and a modified Southord offset diamond to work the rotation. I just want to get this thing consistently. I can't put it down until I do!

Return to Schlage Primus