FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Boill safe

<<

Randythenatural

Post Sat May 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Boill safe

I have a BOILL brand safe. It's got a combo and key. I need to open it.

I should mention that it has a big whole in the bottom - it had a cap on it and I dug out all the cement like stuff and now I'm through to the steel floor of the safe. I managed to punch a hole through it with a screw driver, but I'm still no closer to getting it open.

I'm hoping I could pick the lock somehow (with some help from experts here :) ) ... then I have to figure out what to do with the combo.

thanks!
<<

Aedalas

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat May 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Re: Boill safe

Yikes. So, the thing is lock picking is sort of an ethical grey zone. When somebody posts something like this it really smells of somebody being up to shadier practices. We do like to help, and often go way out of our way to do so, but when people join a site and post something like this we often have to wonder if it's a good idea to help them. Also, destructive entry isn't really our thing.

Sorry if I'm wrong here, but you have to admit that your situation sounds sort of fishy.

EDIT: So I just saw your other post, didn't realize somebody here knew you. Unfortunately though safes and combo locks aren't really my thing so I can't do much to help you anyways. Sorry about all that.
"What if you people made giant boulders illegal because of all the innocent people who get killed by giant boulders?"
"People dont kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"
<<

Randythenatural

Post Sat May 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Yes I certainly can see what you mean about it sounding shady. Let me explain. I found an ad on gumtree for this safe and it was $10. He didn't have the key and claimed it could be opened by the combo which he had the combo for.. but had misplaced/lost it. It's empty.. so he just wanted to get rid of it. So I bought it for the tenner, thinking I could learn how to open it and then use it as my own. It's 100% above board :)
<<

barbarian

Post Sat May 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Given that safes are made to keep people out, it might not be easy.

Do you have a picture of it ?

I have a bunch of papers on opening safes, but nothing on "Boill".

Maybe I can find something that looks close and you can go from there..
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Sat May 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi and welcome to the site,the safe sounds like a booil not boill the booil safes are korean and have been around a long time.
from your discription its either a bs750 digital safe with key overide this when unlocked opens the safe for your sake i hope it his,because if its the booil bs d 1000 dial safe forget it.
Last edited by 10ringo10 on Sat May 19, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Aedalas

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat May 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Randythenatural wrote:Yes I certainly can see what you mean about it sounding shady. Let me explain. I found an ad on gumtree for this safe and it was $10. He didn't have the key and claimed it could be opened by the combo which he had the combo for.. but had misplaced/lost it. It's empty.. so he just wanted to get rid of it. So I bought it for the tenner, thinking I could learn how to open it and then use it as my own. It's 100% above board :)
I figured you were alright after I saw your other post, just being overly cautious I guess. Sorry about that.
"What if you people made giant boulders illegal because of all the innocent people who get killed by giant boulders?"
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Sat May 19, 2012 9:14 pm

As barbarian said just upload a pic of it and i will tell you how to open it in under a minute with no tools needed.
The hight of the safe his the code if its 350 or 500 or even 1000 example bs T 350 digital and bs D 350 dial and so on.
<<

Randythenatural

Post Sun May 20, 2012 1:59 am

Ummm sorry.. how do I put a pic up? Do I need to host it then post the link.. is that right?
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Sun May 20, 2012 7:15 am

Randythenatural wrote:Ummm sorry.. how do I put a pic up? Do I need to host it then post the link.. is that right?
That's correct. Create an account on photobucket, imageshack, or any other image hosting sight. Then paste the link here.
If you highlight your link, then hit the 'Img' button (above the posting area), it'll put the picture up, rather than just a link.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

Aedalas

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun May 20, 2012 8:22 am

Oldfast wrote:
Randythenatural wrote:Ummm sorry.. how do I put a pic up? Do I need to host it then post the link.. is that right?
That's correct. Create an account on photobucket, imageshack, or any other image hosting sight. Then paste the link here.
If you highlight your link, then hit the 'Img' button (above the posting area), it'll put the picture up, rather than just a link.
You can also upload directly too the site. Just below the "Save", "Preview", and "Submit" buttons there are two tabs, "Options" and "Upload "Attachment." Click over to Upload Attachment and choose your file.
<<

abroxis

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun May 20, 2012 8:28 am

If you can find a photo via google you maybe able to just post a link to the image if your photography skills are as bad as mine.
<<

Randythenatural

Post Tue May 22, 2012 3:26 am

Here it is

<<

steveslock

Familiar Face

Post Tue May 22, 2012 3:31 pm

looks like a saga fire safe, rebranded to a different name (its an import from china regardless). For these you need both the combination and the key. You dial the combo then turn the key to retract the boltwork. They are easy to manipulate if you have the key. Good luck
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Tue May 22, 2012 5:19 pm

They have four types of dimple key locks kl 1 2 3 and 4 the dial as to be turned 4 times left stop at 50 then right to pull bolt back.
you dont have the combination or key so that does not matter pm sent.
<<

steveslock

Familiar Face

Post Wed May 23, 2012 1:51 pm

boltwork is retracted by key, it is a direct-drive lock so the dial cannot retract the bolt work. This safe is rebranded by about 10 other companies, Saga, Hollon, BOOIL, etc etc. The safe is actually manufactured in Vietnam from the last conversation I had with Hollon not china sorry...

http://www.hollonsafe.com/safes/HS-310D.shtml

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks