FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Kawasaki ka34 x279

<<

Devdev98

Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:03 pm

Kawasaki ka34 x279

Hey guys looking to make keys for a customers 16 Kawasaki zx6r. Looking for some cut specifications and if you have access the the code series that would be awesome couldn’t find anything in genericode or instacode at the shop. Got the key made for the gas cap but not the ignition sounds like I’m missing cuts 1 and 2. Gas cap cuts seem to be 13412.
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:29 am

Re: Kawasaki ka34 x279

Try sight reading the first two wafers then impression. Good luck
<<

Devdev98

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:16 am

Re: Kawasaki ka34 x279

After a couple days of research I think i figured out the cuts biggest problem was I could tell you the depths but I was trying to code cut it. Wound up hand filing for the gas cap. And I had tried to impression the ignition found out it’s clutched. I went to a Kawasaki dealer near me and took some measurements off some new bikes keys and came up with the depth and spacing. Also the dealer ran the vin for me and low and behold they actually had a key code. Guy said about 1 in 50 have a key code attached to there file online. I’ll post the specifications for the keys I found here later today. Looks like they use the same key codes and depth and spacing but on a slightly different blank.

Return to Key Making