FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Supra C lockbox

<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:22 am

Re: Supra C lockbox

just had a thought, for the nix pix, could one use an allen wrench as the basis and just rubber band some sliders on made from bobby pins? the allen wrenchs come in different sizes and that would make it easy to chose the right one, put the sliders on the long end and use the short end for the handle. you would tension through the sliders, so not very hard on the tension.

Just threw that out there to see if anyone wanted to pick it up.
<<

ChimneyChick

Post Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:17 am

Hi, I have an old Supra see real estate lock box and I have forgotten my code. SPI does not open it. I know the first and last letters but don't remember the middle one any clues on how to decode my lock box.
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Shouldn't take long to open, if you "Know the First and Last letters". Just enter your known 1st Letter, then start on letter A for the 2nd and enter your known third letter. If that doesn't work, start over using the next letter (B) in the 2nd position, and so on until it opens.
Try all the letters A-Z in the 2nd position. only 26 tries, if your other letters are correct.
Good Luck

Due to the tolerances of this lock you could try every other letter to speed things up.(A,C,E,G,I and so on). Then you'd only have 13 combinations to try.
Previous

Return to Bypassing