FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Members Say Hi

<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:29 pm

Re: Members Say Hi

No key 2 success wrote:Hello everyone, name is Noel. Working as apprentice locksmith in British Columbia, Canada. Been browsing some of your boards and like what I see so far. Been experimenting with making picks lately but I have found I definitely have miles of room to improve.

Gianna228 wrote:Hi my name is Charlie, the newest signee. I was hoping to find the method of deciphering the code in a Cole steel file cabinet. The cabinet was given to me locked with no combination. The numbers inside read 582488. I am also unsure of the actual turning of the lock itself. Left-right-left. I appreciate any and all help with this. Thank you.

A big welcome to both of you!

Lots and lots to view and browse around here.
Just don't forget to eat, sleep, and shower :D
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

Indenair

Post Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:24 am

Hi all, I'm Dwayne from Seattle.
I enjoy hiking and fishing.
<<

Stonerbug007

Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:18 pm

Hello Fellow locksmiths Michael here in The Memphis
<<

Kw1k P1ck

Post Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:31 am

Hey my name is Emery. I started picking around July, 2018. I've picked I couple Primus's, I can pick MOST Medecos, including a S&G 826C. I have picked a Twin V10 but I was looking at the key so I don't think it realy counts. I'm on YT, Reddit, and Instagram.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGoWbv ... _polymer=1
Reddit username: Emery_B_Thomas
Instagram username: Kw1k_P1ck_
<<

Oldfast

Post Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:36 pm

Welcome!
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

WB6FRZ

Post Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello all. I just registered on your site and wanted to say "hi." My latest project is opening a Montgomery Ward 9042 series safe. I'll post the details of this in the appropriate place but that's the primary reason I'm here. I'm a machinist and love to build (and tear apart) things so locks do fascinate me. Just haven't had much experience with their inner workings but maybe that will change!
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:36 pm

WB6FRZ wrote:Hello all. I just registered on your site and wanted to say "hi." My latest project is opening a Montgomery Ward 9042 series safe. I'll post the details of this in the appropriate place but that's the primary reason I'm here. I'm a machinist and love to build (and tear apart) things so locks do fascinate me. Just haven't had much experience with their inner workings but maybe that will change!

Welcome!

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

noladev

Post Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:52 pm

Hello, everyone. I'm Chris a software developer in New Orleans looking to get into Red Teaming (testing of physical and network security). Lockpicking is a new hobby and training for this new career. :geek:
<<

Issacane

Post Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:47 am

Hi, my name is Fausto and I come from Italy. I'm passionate about combo padlock, hope will find some hints in this forum! thanks
F.
<<

rdx4me

Post Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:57 am

My names Ric. Went to LSI in 2016 and have learned many things since then. Was googling BEST padlock disassembly and found this site. Look forward to browsing and learning even more!
<<

bobmikks33

Post Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:25 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Bob and I've been picking for a couple years now. I make my own picks and have never actually had a store bought set of picks. I would really like to eventually have a set of Peterson picks but right now I just can't afford it. I'm just getting into picking disk detainer locks. I don't have a disk detainer pick yet though so I can't do much besides read about it and watch videos on YouTube. Everything helps though. I would like to get more into SPP'ing Medeco's and high security locks. I mostly just rake now and it's surprising the amount of locks this technique works on. I would eventually like to pursue a career in penetration testing or lock smithing. That's about all I have to say. Thanks for reading and have a great day!
<<

SerratedRabbit

Post Wed May 06, 2020 8:50 am

Hi Folks,

So I've been browsing this forum on and off for a couple of years. Basically since I discovered it, but at the time was unable to get through the registration process. Back then I was brand new to lock picking(still a complete amateur, but I do now understand much more of the lingo and concepts). My favorite pick I've used so far is the sparrows offset hybrid.

I failed to get the sparrows DD pick when it came out, but that is the next in my lockpicking journey. (i don't have the room at this point to get into manufacturing picks and stuff. I haven't seen the top of my workbench in years.)

Some might remember my screen name from the lockpicking Reddit. but I deleted Reddit from my phone over a year ago, because I found that outside of the lockpicking sub, the whole place is a f****ing disaster of humanity and I don't want to waste the hours reading the stupid crap people post.

I'm not very social. (a man of few words) It has nothing to do with whether I like people or not. I just tend to feel if I don't have anything to add, then that's okay. I don't need to say something just to have "my voice" heard. (I won't ignore people, I just don't tend to reach out unless I have a specific question.)

OH yeah, my background probably falls under I.T. geek. But I don't actually like computers. I just happen to have a knack for them, and it was easy to make money fixing them.

Well that about does it. Hope this qualifies as an introduction.
Cheers!
<<

Nothing else matters

Post Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:13 am

Hi I am a locksmith based on the south coast in the UK , been a locksmith for a long time
<<

grizgrin

Post Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:49 pm

Hello! Grizgrin here, my purpose is to learn how to open combination locks. Specifically, a Stack-On fireproof safe. Not sure if dial combination safes are your thing here, but if not I hope you could vector me where I need to be. Hope all of you are well!
<<

ronaldlewis

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:55 am

Hey! I am a newbie :)
PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself