FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

New to lockpicking.

<<

LS_Nate

Post Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:38 am

New to lockpicking.

Hey everyone, my name is Nate, and I recently started picking locks as a hobby. I've been a locksmith for about two and a half years now and can get into your average, everyday residential lock to let someone who's locked out of their house back in, but I'm nowhere near as competent as I should be when it comes to single pin picking. I live and work in the St. Louis/Metro East area and heard about this site on a couple different videos. I'm looking forward to becoming a better picker and locksmith. Thank you.

Nate.
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:52 pm

Re: New to lockpicking.

Welcome aboard Nate. My name is Mark, I have been a locksmith (lockie) for 46 years. Coming here taught me just how little I knew! Which is a good thing! The wealth of knowledge on this site is incredible. The folks you will meet are helpful and love doing it. You will enjoy your time here. Stop by the chat and say "Hi!".
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Nate... hello & welcome. GREAT to have you here. I'm Mike
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

LS_Nate

Post Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:00 pm

Thank you, guys. I'm looking forward to some good discussions and learning all I can from you all.

Return to Introduce Yourself