FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Cole Safe

<<

ptannos

Post Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:40 am

Cole Safe

I have a Cole file cabinet/safe. It's has 3 drawers on the left and a door on the right with a combination lock safe behind the door on the right. There is a 6 digit number written on the inside of the file cabinet behind the middle drawer. I don't have the combination but understand with this information there is a way to get it and open the safe.

All help is appreciated.
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:00 am

Re: Cole Safe

'Gunter glieben glauten globen' Def Leppard, Rock of Ages, 1983
<<

ptannos

Post Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:04 pm

I had seen previous posts about this that mentioned decoding the number but never mentioned how to decode the number. I have had this since I was young and it is has been in my son's closet for about 20 years and I cannot remember the combination.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:25 pm

ptannos wrote:I had seen previous posts about this that mentioned decoding the number but never mentioned how to decode the number. I have had this since I was young and it is has been in my son's closet for about 20 years and I cannot remember the combination.

If you go to the thread bitbuster linked, you can see what you need to do. It won't tell you how to decode, but it will tell you what information is needed so someone else can help.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:34 am

Return to Lock Picking